Gentle Care Animal Hospital offers pet boarding for small animal companions of all sizes.
Our pet boarding in Lawrence is exclusively reserved for our current patients. We also board animals requiring medications and advanced care.
Boarding services include personal attention, walking, and exercising of our guests. Your pet is treated with care, and all boarders receive high-quality food, lots of attention and affection, clean and safe accommodations, and plenty of exercise.
Whether you are going away on vacation or heading out on a business trip, if you are unable to take your animal companions with you, finding a credible, trustworthy kennel to care for them while you are away is a top priority. Gentle Care Animal Hospital’s Kennel is the small dog boarding facility you can trust.
For the safety of all our guests, the following policies are in place:
- All of our boarders must be current and up to date with vaccines and parasite preventives.
- If your pet shows symptoms of illness during the time he or she is our guest, we will perform an exam and provide treatments at owner’s expense.
- At the time of drop off you will be asked to provide a contact number where we can reach you at the time of drop off in case of emergency or illness.
- Pets that are found to have external parasites will be treated at owner’s expense.
- During drop-off, pet parents must provide a contact number that can be used in the event of an illness or emergency.